The PoMoDATT has undergone informal testing for face and content validity. An inter-rater reliability study was conducted with four experienced occupational therapists and 24 PMD users. The research established that the ICCs (2,1) for each PoMoDATT item suggested moderate to excellent agreement between the occupational therapist raters. This study has been published.
Reference: Townsend, K & Unsworth, C. (2019). The inter-rater reliability of the Powered Mobility Device Assessment Training Tool, Australian Occupational Therapy Journal 66 (3), 393-400.
Acknowledgement is given to the Austin Health (Melbourne) occupational therapy staff for their involvement in the inter-rater reliability study, and for commenting on drafts of the PoMoDATT Administration booklet and manual.
To use the PoMoDATT the following documents are required:
- PoMoDATT Administration manual. This can be downloaded here: pomodatt-manual
- PoMoDATT Administration forms. These can be downloaded here: pomodatt-forms
- PoMoDATT Administration forms (writable version) can be downloaded here: PoMoDATT Data Form v1.2 PROT (Created by J. Wise, Occupational Therapist)
- Translated versions of PoMoDATT
- Dutch can be download here: Powered Mobility Device Assessment Training Tool – Dutch Translation (1) Translated by L. Beullens, 2021